Home / About / Our Faculty / Bobrinsky Palace

Bobrinsky Palace

The Bobrinskiy Palace, a monument of architecture of XVIII-XIX centuries (the architect – Luigi Rusca), is located in one of the city’s oldest regions. The palace is named in honor of the family who resided within it from 1798 to 1917. In the 19th century the palace was one of the best-known centers of society and culture in St.Petersburg which was visited by V.A.Zhukovsky, P.A.Vyazemsky, K.Nesselrode, and A.M.Gorchakov. Aleksander Pushkin himself was a frequent guest of the Bobrinskiys. The revival of the palace dates back to the summer of 2011 when the restoration work was completed. It coincided with the transformation of the "Arts and Humanities" program into an autonomous Faculty. Nowadays the palace is the venue for classroom studies, conferences and art projects of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences.

Interiors of the State Rooms Interiors of the State Rooms Bobrinskiy Palace View of the Palace from the garden Palace's interiors The Main Staircase Palace's interiors View of the Palace from Galernaya Street

Первый корпус:

Второй корпус:

Третий корпус:

Четвертый корпус:

  • Library
    Building 1, floor 3
  • Cinema hall
    building 2, floor 1
  • Conference Centre
    building 1, floor 2
  • Public Computer Lab
    building 3, floor 1
  • Electronic Music Lab
    building 1, floor 2.5
  • Сlass of complex systems and artificial intelligence
    building 2, floor 2
  • Dining hall
    building 2, floor 1
  • Laboratory for Cognitive Studies
    building 4, floor 3
  • Сlass of complex systems and artificial intelligence
    building 3, floor 2
  • Class photography
    Building 2, floor 2
  • Video editing and multimedia lab
    Building 2, floor 1