Curriculum Research Center
"Arts and Humanities" educational program has become a leader of liberal education in Russia. The program’s experts designed a new state educational standard which was included in the register of educational tracks.
More than a dozen Russian institutions of higher education have started educational programs based on the new state standard for the "Arts and Humanities" program. Among these institutions:
- Vaganova Ballet Academy
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Belgorod State Institute of Culture and Arts
- Voronezh State University
- Ekaterinburg Academy of Contemporary Art
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Moscow)
- Krasnodar State University of Culture and Arts
- Kuban State University
- Dubna International University for Nature, Society and Man
- Moscow Islamic University
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- Leo Tolstoy Tula State Pedagogical University
- Southern Federal University
The above universities are participants of the Curriculum Research Center for innovative interdisciplinary educational programs at St.Petersburg State University for the educational track "Arts and Humanities".
This division of the Curriculum Research Center is aimed at improving theory and practice of liberal education and further development of liberal arts in Russian higher education.
More information is available at the website.