27.10.2018 / 10:30
Philosophical and Theological Explications of the "Ontological Argument"
Roundtable discussion "Philosophical and Theological Explications of the 'Ontological Argument' in the History of European Thought" (58–60 Galernaya Street).
- 11:00–11:30am Ruslan Loshakov (Uppsala University, Sweden; St. Philaret's Christian Institute in Moscow) "Aristotle and Kant as Critics of Ontotheology"
- 11:30am–12:00pm Dmitry Yavorsky (Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Volgograd) "Why Demonstrate the Existence of God? An Attempt to Cultural-Philosophical Response"
- 12:00–12:30pm Konstantin Bandurovsky (Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Moscow) "Thomas Aquinas' Critic of Anselm Cantuariensis' Ontological Argument"
- 12:30–1:00pm Aleksander Pogonyailo (SPbU) "From Order of Essence to Order of Representation. Suarez and Descartes"
- 1:00–1:30pm Lada Tsypina (SPbU) "Benedict Spinoza's Ontological Argument: Demonstration, Proof, Displacement"
- 1:30–2:00pm Igor Kaufmann "Ontological Argument in Spinoza: Medieval Jewish Philosophy, Disputes with Contemporaries, 'Activity Approach'"
2:00–3:00pm Coffee break
- 3:00–3:30pm Evgeny Malyshkin (SPbU) "On (Co)Possibility of God: Leibniz' Supplement to Ontological Argument"
- 3:30–4:00pm Igor Evlampiev (SPbU) "Kant and Ontological Demonstration: Pro et Contra"
- 4:00–4:30pm Rodion Savinov (St. Petersburg State Academy of Veterinary Medicine) "Ontological Argument in Neo-scholastic Theology: Content and Functions"
- 4:30–5:00pm Sergey Nikonenko (St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation) "Ontological Argument: Three Analytical Points of View"
- 5:00–5:30pm Igor Zaitsev "The Place of the Ontological Argument in the Concepts of S. Frank and E. Levinas"
- 5:30–6:00pm Oleg Dushin (SPbU) "Ontological Argument and the Discourse of Scholasticism in the Assessments of Russian Religious Thinkers (N. A. Berdyaev, Father Pavel Florensky, A. F. Losev)"