01.12.2018 / 14:30
The Distribution of Knowledge in a Network Society
Roundtable discussion "The Distribution of Knowledge in a Network Society: The Interaction of Archaic and Modern Forms" (58–60 Galernaya Street).
3:00–5:00pm Afternoon session
- Evgeny Malyshkin "Dynamics of Attraction and Repulsion in the Structure Distributed Knowledge"
- Grigory Tulchinsky "Knowledge and New Inequalities in a Modern Project of the Network Society"
- Julia Gafarova "Local and Global Inequalities in the Distribution of Knowledge"
- Aleksander Pogrebnyak "'And Only Then...', or Final Distribution"
- Anastasia Kirillova "Digital Technology in the Communication of Religious Organizations in Post-secular Society"
5:00–5:30pm Coffee break
5:30–7:00pm Evening session
- Olga Tereshchenko "IKT in the Educational Process"
- Alina Yashina "Information as Key Instrument in a Sharing Economy"
- Tatiana Shishkina "Preservation and Dissemination of Knowledge Through Economic Institutions: The Case of Gift Exchange"
Seminar21st Century Opera Directing
ConferenceHedonism in Russian Culture