12 BA majors
- 21st Сentury World Englishes: Language Varieties and Standard
- Academic Writing
- Architecture of Soviet Russia
- British Popular Literature from the 17th Century to the Present Time
- Cognitive Aspects of Conflict Resolution
- Crime and Punishment: Theory, Criminal Politics, and Human Rights
- Demographic History, Problems and Policy in the USSR / Russia
- Fairytale vs Reality: Charles Dickens Against the Background of Victorian England
- Film and the City
- Fundamentals of the Analysis of Literary Texts
- Global Ecological Politics
- Image of Death in Music
- International Organizations and Institutions
- Introduction to International Relations
- Introduction to Linguistics
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Key Issues in Russian Literature and Culture
- Language Skills for Education
- Mathematics and Computer Science. Introduction to Mathematics
- Human Cognition, Language, and Evolution
- Arts Management: Theoretical and Practical Tools for Curators
- Creative Writing with New Media
- Interdisciplinary Approach to Language Learning
- New Media in Contemporary Art
- Philosophical Aestetics
- Philosophy of Science
- Practicum in Art Criticism
- Public Art
- Text in Visual Art
- The Art of Moving Images in the Contemporary Curatorial Project
Approximately 25 courses are taught in English each semester at Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg University in disciplines such as Russian literature, film, international relations, political science, architecture, and psychology. For more information visit see the courses and descriptions here.
RSL is offered at Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg University in aspects such as conversation, grammar, and analytical reading and writing.
Students can become involved in various clubs and activities at Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg University such as the Eco Club, Russian film club, Pottery club, LA.
Yes, since the spring semester of the 2020/21 academic year, students of academic mobility programs can study in an online format. For more information please contact the Student Mobility Office: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ekaterina Volkova).
Ask a question
If you did not receive an answer to your question, please use the form on the page with contact information.
All graduates of the bachelor's program "Liberal Arts and Sciences," irrelevant of their major, receive a diploma from St. Petersburg University. Our graduates are able to conduct a multidisciplinary dialogue and they possess the skills to think critically and effectively communicate, including in a foreign language. Over the course of their education, students acquire the experience of speaking publicly and making presentations as well as working creatively in a team. This all assists students in helping them to find fulfilling work or continue their education in leading universities in Russia and the world.
Read more about what our graduates have to say about their education.