12 BA majors
- 21st Сentury World Englishes: Language Varieties and Standard
- Architecture of Soviet Russia
- British Popular Literature from the 17th Century to the Present Time
- Cognitive Aspects of Conflict Resolution
- Comparative History of Europe
- Crime and Punishment: Theory, Criminal Politics, and Human Rights
- Data Analysis for Social Sciences
- Fairytale vs Reality: Charles Dickens Against the Background of Victorian England
- Fundamentals of the Analysis of Literary Texts
- Image of Death in Music
- International Organizations and Institutions
- International Political Economy
- Introduction to International Relations
- Introduction to Linguistics
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Key Issues in Russian Literature and Culture
- Language and Thinking
- Mathematics and Computer Science. Introduction to Mathematics
- New Aspects of Modern Business Communication
- Arts Management: Theoretical and Practical Tools for Curators
- Creative Writing with New Media
- Evolution of Human Thinking and Language
- Interdisciplinary Approach to Language Learning
- New Media in Contemporary Art
- Philosophical Aestetics
- Philosophy of Science
- Practicum in Art Criticism
- Public Art
- Text in Visual Art
- The Art of Moving Images in the Contemporary Curatorial Project
Approximately 25 courses are taught in English each semester at Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg University in disciplines such as Russian literature, film, international relations, political science, architecture, and psychology. For more information visit see the courses and descriptions here.
RSL is offered at Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg University in aspects such as conversation, grammar, and analytical reading and writing.
Students can become involved in various clubs and activities at Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg University such as the Eco Club, Russian film club, Pottery club, LA.
Yes, since the spring semester of the 2020/21 academic year, students of academic mobility programs can study in an online format. For more information please contact the Student Mobility Office: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ekaterina Volkova).
All graduates of the bachelor's program "Liberal Arts and Sciences," irrelevant of their major, receive a diploma from St. Petersburg University. Our graduates are able to conduct a multidisciplinary dialogue and they possess the skills to think critically and effectively communicate, including in a foreign language. Over the course of their education, students acquire the experience of speaking publicly and making presentations as well as working creatively in a team. This all assists students in helping them to find fulfilling work or continue their education in leading universities in Russia and the world.
Read more about what our graduates have to say about their education.