12 BA majors
- Academic Writing
- Architecture of Soviet Russia
- Cognitive Aspects of Conflict Resolution
- Demographic History, Problems and Policy in the USSR / Russia
- Fairytale vs Reality: Charles Dickens Against the Background of Victorian England
- Film and the City
- Fundamentals of the Analysis of Literary Texts
- Global Ecological Politics
- International Organizations and Institutions
- Introduction to International Relations
- Introduction to Linguistics
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Key Issues in Russian Literature and Culture
- Language Skills for Education
- Mathematics and Computer Science. Introduction to Mathematics
- New Aspects of Modern Business Communication
- Posthumanism in the Arts
- Russian Cinematography and Society of 1920s–2000s
- "Serious" and "Popular:" Oppositions of Style and Value in History of Musical Culture
- Human Cognition, Language, and Evolution
- Arts Management: Theoretical and Practical Tools for Curators
- Creative Writing with New Media
- Interdisciplinary Approach to Language Learning
- New Media in Contemporary Art
- Philosophical Aestetics
- Philosophy of Science
- Practicum in Art Criticism
- Public Art
- Text in Visual Art
- The Art of Moving Images in the Contemporary Curatorial Project
Approximately 25 courses are taught in English each semester at Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg University in disciplines such as Russian literature, film, international relations, political science, architecture, and psychology. For more information visit see the courses and descriptions here.
RSL is offered at Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg University in aspects such as conversation, grammar, and analytical reading and writing.
Students can become involved in various clubs and activities at Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg University such as the Eco Club, Russian film club, Pottery club, LA.
All graduates of the bachelor's program "Liberal Arts and Sciences," irrelevant of their major, receive a diploma from St. Petersburg University. Our graduates are able to conduct a multidisciplinary dialogue and they possess the skills to think critically and effectively communicate, including in a foreign language. Over the course of their education, students acquire the experience of speaking publicly and making presentations as well as working creatively in a team. This all assists students in helping them to find fulfilling work or continue their education in leading universities in Russia and the world.
Read more about what our graduates have to say about their education.