Council of the Liberal Arts and Sciences Program
The development of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences is assisted by the Council of the Liberal Arts and Sciences Program.
The Council renders its active assistance in the spiritual and moral upbringing of students, the formation of their practical and professional qualities, and in the continual development of education systems. They support research and innovation, establish and develop international, academic, technical and cultural collaboration, and secure financing for the realization of prospective programs. The Council also assists in advancing the quality of specialist training and the development of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
Members of the Council
- Dean-Founder of the University College Utrecht and University College Roosevelt Middelburg
- Deputy Director of the National Research Center "Kurchatov Institute"
- First Vice President of Nielsen Co and Platform Strategy
- Director of the Research Center for Music Iconography, City University of New York
- Tatiana ChernigovskayaHead of the Department of the Problems of Convergence in Natural Sciences and Humanities and the Laboratory for Cognitive Studies, St. Petersburg University
- Director of the State Museum "Peterhof"
- Head of the Weatherhead Initiative on Global History, Harvard University
- President of the Robert Sterling Clark Foundation, Chair of Tides and Trustee of the Gagarin Trust
- Director of the Calvert 22 Foundation
- Executive Director and Director of programs of the McGill Centre for Human Rights and Legal Pluralism
- Lyudmila ShramkoAssociate Professor, Department of Interdisciplinary Studies in the Field of Languages and Literature, Council Secretary
- Professor of Biology and Genetics, Stanford University
- Director of the All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Microbiology
- Director of the Vavilov Institute of General Genetics, Russian Academy of Sciences
- Director of the Moscow Center for Continuous Mathematical Education