Council of the Liberal Arts and Sciences Program
The development of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences is assisted by the Council of the Liberal Arts and Sciences Program.
The Council renders its active assistance in the spiritual and moral upbringing of students, the formation of their practical and professional qualities, and in the continual development of education systems. They support research and innovation, establish and develop international, academic, technical and cultural collaboration, and secure financing for the realization of prospective programs. The Council also assists in advancing the quality of specialist training and the development of the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
Members of the Council
- Dean-Founder of the University College Utrecht and University College Roosevelt Middelburg
- First Vice President of Nielsen Co and Platform Strategy
- Director of the Research Center for Music Iconography, City University of New York
- Corresponding Member of the Academy of Arts, Head of the Department of Latest Trends of the State Russian Museum, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- President of the Robert Sterling Clark Foundation, Chair of Tides and Trustee of the Gagarin Trust
- Director of the Calvert 22 Foundation
- Director of the Moscow Center for Continuous Mathematical Education