Neapolitan Enlightenment: Economic Thought and Economic Practice
Roundtable discussion "Neapolitan Enlightenment: Economic Thought and Economic Practice" in the framework of the "Economics and Culture" Seminar (58–60 Galernaya Street).
- Antonio Trampus (Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Italy) "The Evolution of Genovesi's Language and Lexicon and His Transformation Versus a Republican Mening"
- Antonio Gisondi (University of Salerno, Italy) "Reformer and Philosopher Antonio Genovizi"
- Daria Farafonova (University of Lugano, Switzerland) "Civil and Ethical Meaning of Metaphors in the Text of Genovesi's 'Lezioni di Economia Civile'"
- Aleksander Pogrebnyak (SPbU) "Enological Metaphors in Economic Thinking of Antonio Genovesi"
- Vladimir Ryzhkov (SPbU) "The Dilemma of the Aristocrat-Entrepreneur: 'Necessary Luxury' in Michail Shcherbatov's Theory and Practice"
- Danila Raskov (SPbU) "The Legacy of Genovesi for Economists: View from Russia"
- Yulia Ivanova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow) "Sociality, Impersonality and Providence from Early Compositions of G. Vico to Late"
- Pavel Sokolov (Higher School of Economics, Moscow) "Giambattista Vico and the 'Moral Logics' of the 17th Century"
- Koen Stapelbrock (University of Helsinki, Finland) "The Politics of Economic Development in the 18th Century: Russia and Naples"
- Federico d'Onofrio (Paris School of Economics, France) "The Most 'Polite' Nation on Earth: China's Mandarins in Naples"
SeminarSemiotics of Meaning Generation
ConferenceSense and the Making of Sense
ConferenceEconomics vs Art