Other Logicians of Writing
Interdisciplinary international conference "Other Logicians of Writing" (58–60 Galernaya Street).
- 10:00–10:30am Conference opening: Zinaida Dragomoshchenko's welcome speech
- 10:30–11:30am Barrett Watten (Wayne State University, USA) "The Expanded Object of the Transnational Field or, What Is a Poet / Critic?"
- 11:30am–12:00pm Tour of the Bobrinsky Palace
12:00–12:30pm Coffee break
- 12:30–1:00pm Nina Savchenkova (SPbU) "The Function of Poetry and Philosophical Hybris: The Problem of Interdependence"
- 1:00–1:45pm Anna Glazova (Germany) "'Tautology:' Repetition and Variation in ATD's Poetry and After"
- 1:45–2:30pm Evgeny Pavlov (University of Canterbury, New Zealand) "Kingfishers Revisited: Dragomoshchenko Reading Olson"
- 3:30–4:00pm Aleksander Ulanov (Samara National Research University) "Variability as an Opportunity and Freedom"
- 4:00–4:30pm Dennis Ioffe (University of Amsterdam, Netherlands; Ghent University, Belgium) "Debating Dragomoshchenko's Buddhist Views and Attitudes"
- 4:30–5:00pm Dmitry Golynko (St. Petersburg State University of Film and Television) "Arkady Dragomoshchenko's 'Xenia' and Resa Negarestani's 'Xenopoetics:' The Poetics of Distorted Objects and the Anonymous Materiality of the Poetic Image"
5:00–5:15pm Coffee break
- 5:15–6:00pm Presentation of the Poetry Collection of ATD "Handwriting"
- 11:00–11:15am Archival video recordings of ATD
- 11:15am–12:00pm Willem Weststeijn (University of Amsterdam, Netherlands) "Poetry and Life. The Case of Dragomoshchenko"
- 12:00–12:30pm Sergey Fokin (SPbU) "Analogies of Thought, Logics of Sense, Tautologies of Absurd (Poetry as an Event)"
12:30–1:00pm Coffee break
1:00–1:30pm Vladimir Feshchenko (Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow) "Arkady Dragomoshchenko and the Tradition of Objectivist Writing"
1:30–2:00pm Aleksander Pogrebnyak (SPbU) "Dragomoshchenko and Gogol"
- 3:30–4:00pm Aleksander Samoilov "Culturological Resource of Arkady Dragomoshchenko's Works"
- 4:00–4:30pm Vladimir Aristov (Dorodnitsyn Computing Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow) "ATD and the Variation Poetry of Diverse"
- 4:30–5:00pm Kirill Korchagin (Russian Language Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences) "'Seed-Bud of Things Grows from Time's Counter-Flow:' Temporality and Its Source in ATD's Poetry"
- 5:00–5:45pm Margarita Meklina and Maya Elliott (Ireland) "The Epistolary Element in the Works of Arkady Dragomoshchenko. A Study in a Literary and Instrumental Genre"
- 6:00–9:00pm Great poetry readings