17.05.2013 / 10:30
Vladimir Bibikhin's Philosophical Heritage
International Сonference "Vladimir Bibikhin's Philosophical Heritage", dedicated to Vladimir Bibikhin's 75th birthday (58–60 Galernaya Street).
- Artemy Magun (SPbU; EUSP)—chairman
- Anatoly Akhutin (Russian State University for the Humanities, Moscow)
- Igor Evlampiev (SPbU)
- Aleksander Pogrebnyak (SPbU)
- Oleg Kharkhordin (EUSP)
- 10:30am Anatoly Akhutin "The Dialogical Truth of European Culture"
- 11:25am Olga Sedakova "Questioning"
12:15pm Coffee break
- 12:30pm Aleksander Michailovsky "Bibikhin's Ontological Hermeneutics"
- 1:20pm Sergey Fokin "Vladimir Bibikhin and Walter Benjamin on the Essence of Translation"
- 3:10pm Presentation by Francois Fedier
- 3:35pm Igor Evlampiev "Renaissance as a Historical Failure: The Concept of European History by Vladimir Bibikhin and Its Origins"
- 4:25pm Kristina Stoeckl "Religious Philosophy? The Different Lines of Reception of the Works of V. Bibikhin in the West"
- 5:15pm Maryse Dennes "The Significance of Heidegger's Works for the Renewal of Ontological Question and the Importance of Heidegger's Reception in Russia"
6:05pm Coffee break
6:20pm Roundtable discussion
ConferenceHedonism in Russian Culture